Employee Wellness Center HPER 109
- M-Th 6:30a-7:30a, 11:30a-6:30p; F 6:30a-6:30p
- Employee Only Fall Hours M-F 11:30a-1:30p, 4:30p-6:30p
- Massage Therapist Fall Hours M,W 11:30a-3:30p; T,Th 11:30a-1:30p; F 9:30-3:30
- She is also available at the Brigham City USU Regional Campus by appointment only.
- Hours: To Be Announced
- Employee Only hours: 11:30a-1:30p
- Massage Therapist hours: To Be Announced
“You treat everyone with dignity and respect, and that has inspired me to be more conscious of my general health; my diet, the amount of sleep etc. Thank you for what you have done to help me improve my quality of life.”
Give us your feedback!
We aim for 100% satisfaction, so please take our survey on our programs, events, and activities.
Tucked away in the HPER building you will find the Employee Wellness Center, Room 109. It is located on the west side of the building, near the racquetball courts offering a free, convenient, and friendly atmosphere for USU employees and their families to exercise. We also offer FREE drop-in health screenings, along with an evening fitness club and other classes. View all services
Arthritis and Exercise Brown Bag
6th Annual Be Well Holiday Challenge
Art Museum Walking Tours
New, Enhanced Wellness Coaching Program
Personal Health Record
Inspire Me Award: Jennifer Jenkins
Inspire Me Award: Betty Rozum
USU Employee Wellness Program wins the Healthy Utah Worksite Wellness Award