Massage Therapist is:
OUT OF OFFICE
Number of massages open:
Next massage opening:
11:45 AM Monday
Employee Wellness Center HPER 109
Number of people in the weight room:
11 as of 3:42 PM
M-Th 6:30a-7:30a; 11:30a-6:30p
F 6:30a-6:30p Full-time, benefited Employees always welcome
- Student Hours M-Th 6:30a-7:30a and 1:30p-4:30p; F 6:30a-10:30a and 1:30p-4:30p
- Women's Only (includes students) 10:30a-11:30a Friday
- Massage Therapist Fall hours M, W 11:45a-2:00p; T 11:45a-3:30p; Th 11:45a-6:30p; F 11:00-3:30
- She is also available at the Brigham City USU Regional Campus by appointment only.
- “You treat everyone with dignity and respect, and that has inspired me to be more conscious of my general health; my diet, the amount of sleep etc. Thank you for what you have done to help me improve my quality of life.”
- Give us your feedback!
- We aim for 100% satisfaction, so please take our survey on our programs, events, and activities.
Tucked away in the HPER building you will find the Employee Wellness Center, Room 109. It is located on the west side of the building, near the racquetball courts offering a free, convenient, and friendly atmosphere for USU employees and their families to exercise. We also offer FREE drop-in health screenings, along with an evening fitness club and other classes. View all services
NEW Pilates Class
Inspire Me Award: Jennifer Jenkins