POLICY 350.1: USU encourages all individuals to continue their educational development.
2.2-3.3 Auditing Classes: Employees working 50% time or more, their spouses and retirees qualify for auditing courses without paying tuition.
How to Audit a Class:
1. Look over the course catalog and find a class to match your interest.
2. Obtain an Application Form for Educational Benefits from the Office of Human Resources.
3. Complete a Registration Audit Form.
4. Obtain the instructors signature (based on availability).
5. Register for the class and enjoy!
(Note: To be able to audit you must have a USU ID card. See the USU Card Policy. Some PE activity classes may require a small activity fee.)