The Western Historical Quarterly provides all this:
- Original, cutting-edge scholarship of the history of the American West
- Theme issues and special projects
- Public history activities and resources through featured "Field Notes"
- Reviews of the latest books in the field
- Annual lists of western history dissertations
- A running bibliography of recent articles covering all aspects of western history since 1970
- Undergraduate and graduate editorial internships
- Graduate editorial fellowships and research & travel grants
...and we invite you to help by including us in your charitable, tax-deductible giving.
Please consider donating to:
The S. George Ellsworth Fellowship Fund
The Clyde A. Milner II / Anne M. Butler Fellowship Fund
The Charles S. and Elizabeth H. Peterson Graduate Fund
The Robert M. Utley Fellowship Fund
The Western Historical Quarterly Editorial General Fund
Here's how to make your tax-deductible gift:
Send a check to:
Western Historical Quarterly
Utah State University
0740 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-0740
Fill out the form to the right to donate online through Utah State University's secure server.
Or call us to discuss bequests / estate giving: 435.797.1301.
Thanks! We appreciate your support. No gift is too small, and it will make a real difference, particularly in the lives of our graduate fellows.