Logan, Utah | 9:30am - 5:30pm
Aggie Out-of-State Day is an opportunity for high school out-of-state juniors and seniors to experience Aggie life! Students will go on a campus tour, travel on a bus tour highlighting Logan's amazing location, experience an on-campus eatery, and attend several workshops.
Cost per student and/or parent is $30 and will include lunch at a local restaurant, dinner on campus, a USU t-shirt, and all activities.
Lodging costs are not covered if you choose to stay overnight. The University Inn (located on our campus) may have limited rooms available at a discounted rate. They can be contacted at 435-797-0017.
If you have any questions about Aggie Out-Of-State Day please contact Jo Olsen at 435-797-8131 or email@example.com.
- 9:30 - Check In
- 10:00 - Event Introduction
- 10:30 - Dr. Davis Presetation (Parents)
- 11:30 - Campus Tour (Parents)
- 10:30 - Ice Breakers (Students)
- 11:00 - Campus Tour (Students)
- 12:30 - Lunch
- 1:30 - Bus Tour
- 3:30 - Back to Campus/Break
- 4:00 - Workshops (Student Housing, Admissions/Scholarships, Student Life
- 5:30 - Dinner
- October 02, 2015
- October 30, 2015
- November 20, 2015
- January 30, 2016
- February 26, 2016