UTAH STATE A-CLUB
An organization exclusively for Utah State University former student-athletes, spirit squad members, coaches, athletic trainers and team managers.
JOIN THE EXCITEMENT
Now you can stay in touch with your college teammates and all the Aggie Athletics action through the Utah State A-Club. As a member of the A-Club, you will become part of a unique group of Aggies who know what a privilege it is to wear Aggie Blue and Fighting White. The A-Club provides a platform for reunions, pregame activities, unique events and social interaction. Your participation in Utah State Athletics qualifies you for membership. You may take advantage of the A-Club benefits through your generous contribution to the A-Club which will provide you with a Utah State A-Club benefit card. This is an excellent way to keep the friendships with teammates alive.
- Special invitation to A-Club events
- 20% off single-game tickets to Football, Men’s Basketball, Volleyball, Women’s Basketball and Gymnastics events
- 10-15% discount on regular room rates at the University Inn, Holiday Inn Express & Suites and La Quinta Inn in Logan
- 10-15% discount at Café Sabor, Bull’s Head, and Bluebird Candy Co. in Logan
- Free milkshake with any combo at Morty’s in Logan
- Aggies Unlimited monthly e-Newsletter
- Exclusive communication from Aggie coaches and staff
- Honorary Captain opportunities
- Pregame sideline access at USU home football games
*Must present your A-Club card to receive discounts
*Lodging discounts based on availability
In an effort to expand opportunities for former student-athlete engagement, the A-Club will now recognize all former student-athletes who contribute $50 or more to any of the philanthropic funds of Aggies Unlimited. These funds include Aggies Unlimited, the Big Blue Scholarship Fund (does not include contributions made for priority seating and ticketing purposes), the Merlin Olsen Fund, the Wayne Estes Fund, the Blue A Society, sport gift accounts, endowments, and other philanthropic giving funds. Also, contributing to the A-Club fund is still an option and will help support the program’s operations.
Previously, a contribution was required directly to the A-Club for membership. Now, former student-athletes, coaches, team managers, athletic trainers and spirit squad members can contribute to the fund of their choice and qualify for A-Club membership.
*A membership is valid for the remaining fiscal year in which you donated and the following fiscal year. The fiscal year runs from July 1 – June 30.