“Giving back allows me to express my gratitude, but more importantly it allows me to help provide the same opportunities for other Aggie students.”
—TJ Godfrey, 2014 Student Giving Vice President
2014 Senior Class Gift
True Aggie Night is the most well-known Utah State tradition. The class gift this year to enhance to True Aggie Night Experience by improving the area around the block ‘A’. Improvements will include:
- Permanent lighting around the ‘A’: this will go a LONG way in improving the quality of those kissing pictures.
- A path up to the “A”: no more muddy shoes and trampled grass!
- Additional light posts: this will truly ‘light’ it up True Aggie Nights.
Last year, gifts from private donors totaled $33.6 million. These gifts provide student scholarships and other means of educational support for undergraduates, and enhance the educational experience of every single student at USU. Giving to the Senior Gift provides an opportunity for each graduating senior to express their gratitude toward Utah State University for the educational experience they have had and the knowledge they have gained. As you end your career as a USU student and begin your life as a USU alumnus, give to the Senior Gift and show your dedication to improving USU for current and future Aggies!
How to Give
- Use the form to the right to give your gift securely online
- Answer the phone and give during the Senior Gift Phone Drive (March 3-8)
- Visit our booth at the Graduation Fair (March 18-19)
- Visit us in Old Main Room 106 to make your gift in person
Other benefits for donating include:
- Membership to the USU Alumni Association
- Have your name listed as a donor in the commencement book along with the name(s) of an individual or couple you would like to recognize for contributing to your educational experience (50 character limit for Senior Legacy Pledge donors and 25 character limit for one-time Senior Gift donors)
- Unite the Class of 2014 by making a difference here at USU!
The senior gift has become a century year old tradition. Previous classes have left their mark on USU with gifts including the:
- “A” on Old Main tower
- Hello Walk
- The sign on 400 North
- Covered Bike Rack
- The A Block renovation
- The most recent water station near the quad
Contact for more information:
Send suggestions for future class gifts ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org