Graduation is coming up soon and you don’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the Senior Gift, a 100-year tradition at Utah State University. Participating in Senior Gift is our first step into the Aggie Alumni community, and our opportunity to come together as members of the class of 2015 and begin giving back to USU in recognition of our education and experience.
What will my Senior Gift support?
This year, you can direct your Senior Gift to the USU department or program that has most impacted your time here at Utah State University. Huntsman Scholar? Contribute to the Huntsman Scholars Scholarship Fund. Student in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences? Make your gift to the CHaSS Student Opportunity Fund. There is no better way to leave your legacy at Utah State than making a gift in honor of your USU experience and those who have helped you reach this milestone.
- Recognition in the 2015 Logan Campus commencement book. (Your name will be listed as a donor, along with the name(s) of an individual or couple you would like to recognize)
- Recognition in the online Senior Gift honor roll list
- 1-year sustaining membership to the USU Alumni Association
- Aggie Pride
How to Give
- Make your gift online, right here
- Answer the phone during the Senior Gift Phone Drive (March 16-21)
- Visit our booth at the Grad Fair (March 17-18)
- Visit us in Old Main 106