The tradition that started in 1909, over 100 years ago continues to be a tradition today!
Class of 2012:
This year’s Senior Gift joined forces with blue goes green to install an outdoor water station near the quad. Blue goes green installed a number of other water stations around campus to help reduce bottle waste and lower the carbon footprint of our campus.
Class of 2011:
A concrete foundation and outline of pavers were donated to beautify and secure the placement of the Block "A" near Old Main.
Class of 2010:
A covered bike rack north of the Natural Resources building, was donated so that bikes could be more secure and safe from the elements.
Class of 2009:
A campus map by the conference center was donated so visitors or new students can better find their way around campus.
Class of 2008:
A sign on 4th north was donated as a greeting to visitors and students as they enter campus.
Class of 2007:
A study room in the library was given.
Class of 1966:
The sign quoting Proverb 4:7 hangs in the front of the library.
Class of 1961:
The Hello Walk was a created to promote friendship by encouraging students and teacher to say "hello" to one another.
Class of 1925:
The amphitheater was created by the labor of students. And the Federal Emergency Relief Administration. It has been used for summer classes, music festivals and commencement.
Class of 1920:
The marble bench sits on Old Main hill where people can sit and enjoy the valley view.
Class of 1909:
The first senior class gift was the bells heard in the tower of Old Main. The bells have been replaced with an electric chime that is still played on campus.