Corporate and Foundation Relations
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations facilitates strategic relationships between the university and local and national corporations and foundations.
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations serves as a resource for USU faculty and staff. Services provided are:
- Assistance with project concepts and proposal writing
- Provides current proposal data, specifically financial and demographic information
- Manages the cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of corporations and foundations with the capacity to make significant financial commitments to USU
- Implementation of administrative practices that ensure a strategic and coordinated approach to corporate and foundation fundraising
- Corporate solicitation strategy development
Corporate Relations also seeks to engage with companies throughout Utah and across the country to create mutually-beneficial partnerships.
Benefits of corporate partnerships:
- Access to USU students who are well-prepared for entering the workforce.
- Access to faculty and their research
For more information contact the Utah State University Office of University Advancement at 435.797.1158.