NEHMA Member Application
Please Join Us!
- Invitation to member-only VIP events
- Special discounts at Noni’s
- 10 percent off at the NEHMA store
- Membership at 60+ museums across the country through the College and University Art Museum Reciprocal Membership Program*
- Subscription to the NEHMA e-newsletter and season mailers
$20 ABSTRACT EXPRESSIONIST
(USU Student Membership)
- Invitation to annual student member party
- Reduced pricing for two tickets to the annual gala event
- Two individual membership cards or one family membership card
Each Gold Level membership includes a family membership card in addition to all Silver Level benefits.
Silver Level Membership Benefits Plus:
- Membership at 63+ museums around the country through the Modern and Contemporary Art Museum Reciprocal Program*
Conceptualist Membership Benefits Plus:
- One additional exhibition catalogue of your choice
- Invitation to special reception with a guest artist/scholar
- Membership at 900+ arts, cultural and historic al institutions through the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association.*
Futurist Membership Benefits Plus:
- Sponsor a NEHMA art drawer for yourself or someone special; the name is engraved on an art drawer in the NEHMA Study Center
- Recognition on our donor wall
- Private guided tour of the Museum for up to 10 people
Surrealist Membership Benefits Plus:
- Visionary members are recognized as the sponsor of an exhibition of their choice in collaboration with the executive director of the museum
Memberships are renewed on an annual basis.
Utah State University employees can also pay for their membership through a payroll deduction for as little as $4.17 monthly.
More than 60 university museums nationwide participate in this reciprocal membership program. Members are exempt from any admission fees when visiting these museums. Participating museums include the Brigham Young University Museum of Art, the Hammer Museum of Art at UCLA, and the Yale University Art Gallery.
Gold Level/Conceptualist Membership Benefit
This reciprocal membership program invites members to attend more than 60 art museums across the country free of charge. Members are also eligible for special benefits at participating museums. Museums include the Utah Museum of Contemporary Art in Salt Lake City, the New Museum of Contem porary Art in New York and the Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago.
Members of the NARM can visit more than 1,000 cultural and historical institutions — including botanical gardens, children’s museums, and science centers — at free or reduced member prices. Members are offered discounted tickets to various concerts and lectures, in addition to discounts at museum shops and cafes. Museums include the Peabody Museum of Natural History and the Dalí Museum.
The Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Art is dedicated to collecting, preserving, and exhibiting modern and contemporary visual art. We promote dialogue about ideas that are fundamentally important to contemporary society, and we provide crucial support for the educational mission of Utah State University.
Tuesday – Friday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Open until 7 p.m. on Friday
650 North 1100 East
Logan, Utah 84322