We want to pique curiosity and spark dialogue.
Your support allows us to offer exhibitions, talks, and programs that educate and engage our communities — all free of charge.
- Invitation to member events
- Special discounts at Noni’s every Tuesday and Thursday
- 10 percent off at the NEHMA store
- Membership at 60+ museums across the country through the College and University Art Museum Reciprocal Membership Program*
- Subscription to the NEHMA e-newsletter and season mailers
- Recognition in annual report
- Invitation to annual student member party
$50 DYNATON (Individual Membership)
$75 MODERNIST (Dual/Family Membership)
- Reduced pricing for two tickets to the annual gala event
- Two individual membership cards or one family membership card
Each Gold Level membership includes a family membership card in addition to all Silver Level benefits.
$150 CONCEPTUALIST Silver Level Membership Benefits Plus:
- Sponsor a NEHMA art drawer for yourself or someone special; the name is engraved on an art drawer in the NEHMA Study Center
- Membership at 63+ museums around the country through the Modern and Contemporary Art Museum Reciprocal Program*
$500 FUTURIST Conceptualist Membership Benefits Plus:
- One additional exhibition catalogue of your choice
- Invitation to special reception with a guest artist/scholar
- Membership at 900+ arts, cultural and historic al institutions through the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association.*
$1,000 SURREALIST Futurist Membership Benefits Plus:
- Recognition on our donor wall
- Private guided tour of the Museum for up to 10 people
$5,000 VISIONARY Surrealist Membership Benefits Plus:
- Visionary members are recognized as the sponsor of an exhibition of their choice in collaboration with the executive director of the museum
Memberships are renewed on an annual basis.
Utah State University employees can also pay for their membership through a payroll deduction for as little as $4.17 monthly.
Please Join Us!
COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY ART MUSEUM RECIPROCAL MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
Silver Level Membership Benefit
More than 60 university museums nationwide participate in this reciprocal membership program. Members are exempt from any admission fees when visiting these museums. Participating museums include the Brigham Young University Museum of Art, the Hammer Museum of Art at UCLA, and the Yale University Art Gallery.
MODERN AND CONTEMPORARY ART MUSEUM RECIPROCAL MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
Gold Level/Conceptualist Membership Benefit
This reciprocal membership program invites members to attend more than 60 art museums across the country free of charge. Members are also eligible for special benefits at participating museums. Museums include the Utah Museum of Contemporary Art in Salt Lake City, the New Museum of Contem porary Art in New York and the Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago.
NORTH AMERICAN RECIPROCAL MEMBERSHIP ASSOCIATION
Gold Level/Futurist Membership Benefit
Members of the NARM can visit more than 1,000 cultural and historical institutions — including botanical gardens, children’s museums, and science centers — at free or reduced member prices. Members are offered discounted tickets to various concerts and lectures, in addition to discounts at museum shops and cafes. Museums include the Peabody Museum of Natural History and the Dalí Museum.
MISSION STATEMENTThe Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Art is dedicated to collecting, preserving, and exhibiting modern and contemporary visual art. We promote dialogue about ideas that are fundamentally important to contemporary society, and we provide crucial support for the educational mission of Utah State University.
MUSEUM HOURSTuesday – Friday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Open until 7 p.m. on Thursday
ADDRESS650 North 1100 East
Logan, Utah 84322