Cruise Into the New Year with Utah Public Radio
Utah Public Radio invites you to welcome the new year with a cruise ship-themed evening of fine dining, live music, dancing, comedy, and good company!
December 31st, 2019
The Vineyards at Mt. Naomi Farms, 4460 N 400 E, Hyde Park, UT 84318
$110 per person.
*If you are going as a group, opt to purchase an 8-person table to ensure you will all be seated together. Please provide information about your group in the ‘Special Instructions’ box provided on the registration form. Single tickets or table groups smaller than 8 people will be combined and grouped by UPR to allow for maximum capacity.*
The evening will include:
- Dinner by Off Premise Catering (VEGETARIAN OPTIONS)
- Stand-up comedy set by the Wiseguys comedian Craig Bielik
- Live music by the 6-piece swing band ‘Twelve Past Midnight'
- Nautical-themed photo opportunity
- Champagne toasts at 10:00 p.m. & midnight
- Complimentary ride service available upon request
Questions? Contact Katie Swain at firstname.lastname@example.org or 435-797-3107.