Aggie Alumni Guatemala Expedition - Coming in 2022. Dates TBA
Aggie Expeditioners will travel to a cluster of villages nestled in the beautiful mountains of the Polochic Region in the Senahu community, in the Highland region outside of Quetzaltenango, or in the Southern Coastal area.
Called the Land of Eternal Spring, this lush Central American Country is rich in history with a mixture of Mayan and Spanish Indigenous People.
Offered in partnership with Aggie-founded and Aggie-operated Family Humanitarian, this expedition will provide Aggies a singular chance to explore and serve side-by-side with local villagers on sustainable, village-driven projects that promote empowerment and self-reliance.
- Unforgettable & Intimate Cultural Immersion Experiences
- Village-driven projects
- Family Friendly (Aggies 8 years and up!)
- Guided outings and leisure time
- Native meals and desserts
- Introduction and orientation included