Aquatic Programs offers American Red Cross Group and Private Swim Lessons for on-campus and off-campus customers alike. Lessons are offered for infants, toddlers, pre-school and school-age children as well as adults of all ages and abilities. All instructors are certified American Red Cross Water Safety Instructors. We do not offer swim lessons outside of our scheduled Learn-to-Swim lessons due to pool and instructor availability.
Click here to see course descriptions
Click the picture below to register for swim lessons
**There was a misprint on our flyers- Please note that the Evening Session #1 will begin May 9th rather than May 16th**
If you have any issues registering online please let us know firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be reminded that as you are entering Recreation/Academic facilities with your child, you are required to adhere to the supervision guidelines of Campus Recreation Aquatics:
- You must stay at the aquatics facilities while your child is in his/her lesson
- Children age five (5) years or younger may enter the locker room of the opposite gender and must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Children age six (6) or older are required to use the appropriate locker room
- Minors under the age of eighteen (18) are not permitted in steam rooms
- Keep constant eye contact of your child
- If seated outside the pool area and your child needs to exit the pool area, immediately attend to your child before they exit the pool and accompany them into the locker room.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines can lead to removal from the facilities and loss of future facility use privileges.