Check out our Fitness at Home page for all-levels workouts you can do anywhere!
The USU Group Fitness program offers fun and energizing workouts for everyone! Our instructors provide exercises for all fitness levels (beginner, intermediate, and advanced). Choose from a wide variety of class formats to stay motivated as you pursue your fitness goals. All group fitness classes are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and taught by nationally certified instructors.
- Group Fitness Only: $30/semester
- All-Access Pass (Group Fitness + S&C): $60/semester
- One-time drop in pass: $3
- Semester Group Fitness pass provides access to 40+ group fitness a week from August 31st - November 20th.
- All-access passes include group fitness and S&C classes.
- All participants are required to sign-in on a tablet in each room so passes can be verified.
- Attendance at your first fitness class is free! Try a class today!
- Group Fitness classes are included in a Faculty & Staff Membership. S&C classes for Faculty & Staff require anadditional All-Access Pass for $60.
- Community members may pay the $3 drop-in pass to attend a fitness class if sponsored by a student.
- Passes are non-refundable.
- Passes are not pro-rated, but will be discounted to half price midway through the semester.