Utah State University has openings for incoming graduate students who want to join our growing Campus Recreation Department and learn from professional practitioners who view leadership as mission critical. Candidates must have a strong service orientation and be capable of applying skills and knowledge in a dynamic setting using various student development philosophies and theories.
Graduate Assistant Package:
- 10-month position from August - May with summer hourly available
- $10,000 stipend ($1,000 per month)
- Full in-state or out-state tuition covered by department
- $1,000 professional development funding
- Health Insurance available if needed
It is recommended that all applications and corresponding materials be submitted by December 16, 2019. The positions will be open until filled.
Graduate Assistant Descriptions - click links below to view current position description. We will be hiring for these graduate assistant positions for the 2020-2021 school year (intended start date August 3, 2020):