1. Please review the Step by Step Process Guide in the PDF attached
2. When paying online, please remember to use your billing address zip code. Many people are actually charged even though it doesn't push you through to the end of the registration process.
- All refunds must be approved by the Assistant Director of Competitive Sports.
- Refunds will only be granted if the individual contacts us by the end of the second week of that sport. We will not refund from previous sessions.
- Documentation is required for refunds, which includes a screenshot or copy of your credit card statement showing the transaction. You will also need to provide the name on the credit card used, the email associated with the person, and the person's A number.
- If you were charged more than once for a team registration, then you can be refunded at any point.
- Please note that it does take approximately 3-5 business days to process these requests.
- Contact the Assistant Director of Competitive Sports at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 435-797-0552.
- Each team is allowed one forfeit per session during the regular season. If a team forfeits twice, they are removed from the league and will not be eligible for refunds.