- Go to intramurals.usu.edu
- Click on “Register” located on the left sidebar
- Sign in using your A# and banner password
Example: Username: A12345678
- DO NOT create a new account; if you are a student, student spouse, or faculty you already have an account associated with you’re A#
- Once you’ve logged in, you will be directed to IMLeagues website
- Click on “Utah State University” at the top of the page
- Click on the sport(s) you want to register for
- Choose a league to play in then click on the day and time of that league
- Click on the green “Register/Sign Up” link
- Accept the waiver
- Follow the prompts until it takes you to pay
- Use a credit/debit card to pay or a PayPal account may also be used.
- CURRENT USU STUDENTS who have paid their fees.
- FACULTY/STAFF who have paid the Campus Recreation fee of $35.17 at the ARC Front Desk.
- SPOUSES who have paid for the $40 Spouse Pass at the Card Office on the second floor of the TSC.
If you don’t have a team, or not enough friends to create a full team, you can sign up online as a “free agent.” The goal of registering as a free agent is:
- To provide a resource to team captains who have already created a team and are seeking extra players. They will contact free agents directly using the information the free agents have provided. However, this does not happen frequently in intramural sports. Traditionally most students form and enter teams that consist of their friends, classmates, roommates, neighbors, coworkers, etc., and aren’t usually looking for additional players. It does happen occasionally that free agents can be picked up and added to a team, so registering as a free agent in the sports you are interested in can never hurt your chances of getting onto an intramural sports team.
- For free agents to use to contact other free agents and create a team within the sport of their choice.
- In the event that there are more than enough free agents needed to create a team for an intramural sport, free agents may be contacted by the Intramural Sports Office in attempt to create a team.
YES, you have to bring your USU ID card to every Intramural sports game you play in or you will not be allowed to play.
IMLeauges does not accept AMEX credit cards.
Make sure that you are entering the address where the card you are using is registered to.