The Student Achievement Collaborative is a joint effort by the Executive Vice President and Provost to focus on the success of all students at Utah State University. Through a combination of organizational and shared resources the Collaborative develops and administers innovative strategies designed to meet institutional retention and completion goals while emphasizing the University’s commitment to access and student achievement.
Empowering Student Success
The Data’s In: Meaning Points To Success
Learn more about the work USU's Center for Student Analytics is doing to identify what helps students persist and graduate from college. This informs what resources, programs, and supports USU needs to provide to enable the success of all its students.
Front and Center
Message from Vice Provost Janet Anderson
Front & Center, created and supported by the Student Achievement Collaborative, brings together student success content to support our student-facing teams on all campuses. In addition to the monthly newsletter, campus partners will share insights to enhance your work with students in any arena. Join your colleagues virtually, for now, to develop your skills as an excellent student success professional.
Career Design Center
University and Exploratory Advising
Student Orientation & Transition Services
Student Retention & Completion
- Student Support Services (TRIO)
- Aggie First Scholars (First-gen student success)
- Supplemental Instruction
- Student Success Coaching
- Student Outreach & Student Academic Achievement Alerts
- Retention & Completion
- Scholarships & Grants
- Notification of Leave
- University Commencement
Center for Student Analytics
- Leverage analytics in a balanced and open way to facilitate student success
- Empower greater intentionality in the organizational decision making process
- Encourage collaboration as the primary vehicle for progress
- Uphold a commitment to excellence as a student-centered university
As Utah's land-grant institution, USU serves communities across the state including eight Statewide Campuses, two residential campuses (USU Eastern and USU Blanding), and 23 Statewide education centers, in addition to the main residential campus in Logan, Utah.
- Partner with academic and student services to promote student success
- Provide localized support and opportunities for students
- Offer a wide array of certificates, programs, and flexible course options
- Promote involvement and leadership development to all students
- Cultivate growth through student organizations and co-curricular programs focused on intentional student learning
- Exemplify student empowerment and enhance academic success