USU'S BRIDGE TO THE COMMUNITY
WELCOME TO THE CENTER FOR COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT!
Developing active citizens through community engagement and scholarship
Furthering USU’s land-grant mission, CCE empowers students to explore civic identity, develop leadership skills, and address community-identified needs, locally and around the world.
- Active and informed citizenship
- The inclusion of diverse and underrepresented populations
- Reciprocal partnerships that inform community-driven change
- Critical and reflective thinking
- The public purpose of higher education
- The strong tradition of national service and conservation in American society
CHECK OUT OUR 2018 ANNUAL REPORT BELOW!
Notice of Non-discrimination
In its programs and activities, Utah State University does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation or gender identity/expression, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by University policy or local, state, or federal law. For more info visit: https://equity.usu.edu/non-discrimination