USU is providing COVID Care Kits to all students in order to help them follow the four principles of prevention: wear a face covering, social distance, stay home when sick, and practice prevention hygiene. Care Kits include two USU face masks, a thermometer, hand sanitizer, and a pamphlet about prevention.
Where to Get a Kit
Students may receive Care Kits on the Logan campus in the following ways.
- Incoming students will receive their kit when they check in for Connections or in their Connections class from their instructor.
- Residence Life will deliver kits to on-campus residents through their Resident Assistants during the first few weeks of the semester.
- Aggie Health Ambassadors will distribute kits at tables set up at the following locations during the first few weeks of the semester:
- Merrill-Cazier Library
- Taggart Student Center (room 220)
Kits will be available for pick up in the cafeteria (located in the JLSC building) every day during the first week of school, August 31 through September 4, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Campuses and locations outside of Logan will send specific instructions to students about care kit distribution. If your center or location isn’t listed below, wait for instructions or contact your center for more information.
Students can get a kit on the Blanding campus in the following ways:
- Incoming students will receive their kit when they check in for New Student Orientation.
- Pick up is available at the Health Science Library Building’s front desk.
- Residence Life will deliver kits to on-campus residents through their resident assistants.
- Kits will also be available at the centers in Monument Valley, Montezuma Creek, Monticello, and Cortez.
Kits will be available at Orientation on Wednesday, August 26 at 1:00 p.m. and at the front reception desk in the 989 S. Main campus throughout the first few weeks of school.
Kits will be delivered to students' homes within the first month of the semester.
Kits will be available through USUSA officers the first week of school and also at the front desk during the first few weeks of school.
Kits will be available through the front desk during the first few weeks of school.
Salt Lake Center
Salt Lake Center students can pick up kits from the information desk at the east entrance.
Due to a fire, the Orem Center is currently closed until mid or late September. The center will have a late distribution – please check emails regularly for details.
Students in Moab will be able to pick up their kits at the front desk at 125 West 200 South. Kits will also be handed out to students attending class on campus during the first week of classes.
In-State Online Students - Now until the end of the semester, they can stop by the center or location closest to where they live to pick theirs up.
Out-of-State Online Students - Will be mailed their kits by mid-October.