The online USU Directory is for quick access to common public information about USU Faculty and Staff. Search results may be limited for unauthenticated users. If you need help with something not listed below, please contact the IT Service Desk.
How do I get listed in the directory?
Faculty and staff are added to the directory during the hiring process. Contact information is synced with Banner and can be self-updated in that system. If you do not see your information listed, contact the directory manager for your department. Directory managers are listed with department information.Search for your department
How do I update my directory listing?
Different pieces of information are edited in different ways.
- Name: Update from the personal information page in Banner.
- Email: Update from the personal information page in Banner.
- Phone: Update from the personal information page in Banner.
- Ensure you have a phone number with a type of "Online Phone Directory."
- Unlisted numbers will not be shown.
- Address/Location: Business Services for your college must update this information.
- Title/Position: Directory managers for your department must update this information.
How do I hide my listing from the directory?
To request that your information be hidden from the public directory, please contact the directory manager for your department.Search for your department