More Campus Resources
The Mission of the Access & Diversity Center is to promote inclusion, support student retention and academic success, enhance student’s educational experience, foster responsible citizenship, and develop diverse student leaders at Utah State University.
- Multicultural Student Programs
- LGBTQA Student Programs
- Non-Traditional Student Programs
- Interfaith Student Programs
- Access and Diversity Programs
Provides resources that enhance learning skills.
- Supplimental Instruction
- Drop-in Math/Stats Tutoring (TSC 225A)
- USU 1730-Strategies for Academic Success classes
- Online Workshops
- Study Skills Quickshop Series
- Online Study Smart Starter Kit
Provides students assistance with mental health issues including depression, anxiety, relationship issues, eating concerns, compulsive behaviors and underachivement.
- Individual, Group, and Couples Counselling
- Crisis Counselling
- Psychoeducational evaluations
Provides a “doctor's office” for students and meets basic health care needs on campus.
Provides academic support for first generation, low income, or students with disabilities.