Utah Teaching and Learning Group
The Utah Teaching and Learning Group (UTLG) is a collaboration of leaders from the centers for teaching and learning (CTLs) at Utah's post-secondary education institutions. The group shares resources, insights, and best practices that support each institution in its efforts to improve teaching and learning in its many forms. Other purposes and roles include the following:
- Share best practices in CTL organizational structures and advancement.
- Help coordinate efforts involving faculty collaboration related to improving learning across institutions.
- Collaborate to achieve economies of scale for shared software applications, content, and other resources.
- Report on UTLG efforts and findings to each respective institution’s Chief Academic Officers and to the Utah System of Higher Education and its relevant committees.
- Collaborate on conferences or meetings to improve teaching and learning at Utah institutions.
Teaching for Learning Conference 2021 -
Will be virtual - Date and details TBD
2020-2021 UTLG President
Director, Faculty Development at Utah Valley University