Skip to main content



There are many types of reports that Housing and Residence Life staff may have to submit from time to time. Please read the descriptions of each report to determine which form to use to complete your report.



H & RL Incident Report

This form should be used to submit an incident to report violations of Housing and Residence Life rules and policies to the Area Professional Staff.


Students of Concern Report

This form should be used to submit a report to the USU Behavioral Intervention Team or CARE Team. This report should be used any time a staff member has an interaction with a student that makes them concerned for the physical or mental well-being of a student or those with whom the student interacts.


Title IX Reporting

This site should be used to submit reports of sexual misconduct, including sexual harassment, sexual assault, gender-based harassment, intimate partner violence, domestic violence and stalking. This site is also where instances of discrimination and harassment can be reported. Use the STAFF AND FACULTY REPORTS on the site.


Clery Reporting

Residence Life staff are considered Campus Security Authorities under the Clery Act. This site should be used to submit reports of crimes that have not yet had police involvement. If a staff member becomes aware of a listed crime, they should submit a report even if the police may have already been contacted.