Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Who can be compensated for overtime?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why do I have to sign my time card every two weeks?
- Can I save up my unused "break" time and leave work early?
- When does USU's work week end?
- My boss asked two other colleagues in our office to go with her to a conference; she drove. We didn't get back until 8:00 pm. Don't we get compensated for those three hours of overtime?
- I worked more than 40 hours in a week, but my boss told me to move those hours to next week. Is that legal?
- Can I eat my lunch at my desk?
- Can I decide whether to get the compensatory time off or get paid for overtime?
- How much is the overtime compensation?
In This Section
- Banner Self-Serve
- Employee Exit Process
- Employee Relations
- HR Banner
- Staff Directory
- Training & Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- Contact Us
- New Hires - Non-Exempt
- New Hires - Faculty/Exempt
- Tuition Reduction