Application Opens: August 15, 2021
Application Deadline: September 15, 2021
The Center aims to support faculty pursuing research or creative activities in the field of intersectional gender studies. Funding up to $1,500 annually will be given to support research activities including significant revisions of a manuscript or creative work for submission, preparation or performance; submission of a research proposal; or data collection to complete a project.
We are especially interested in projects that fit into one of our four research clusters: (1) race, ethnicity and Indigenous studies, (2) sexuality and the body, (3) global and transnational issues, and/or (4) science, technology and the environment.
- Completed Cover Page (Name, contact information, title or role at USU, department or unit)
- Proposal (2 pages)
- Description of the research or creative activity and timeline.
- Description of the project's contribution to the Center’s mission.
- Summary of the benefits of this project to the applicant's career.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Submit all materials in a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must be current USU faculty at any rank (including post-docs) pursuing research related to the Center’s intersectional gender research mission.
- Preference will be given to early career faculty and projects that include a student mentorship component.
- Research Fellows are expected to:
- Participate in a Research Development Workshop and the Research Cluster Work-in-Progress (Spring 2022).
- Serve on the Research Innovations Grant review committee (2022-2023).
- Be included on the Research Fellows section of the Center website.
- Submit a manuscript, creative work or proposal within two years of receipt of the grant, and submit a 1-page final report detailing the completed work.