New USUSA Club & Organization Registration
1. Review the USUSA Clubs Handbook prior to starting the registration form. This allows you to familiarize yourself with requirements and items needed to be a registered USUSA Club.
2. Create a Club Constitution using our online template
3. Locate a club advisor and complete the advisor form.
4. Provide a list of your club members. All USUSA clubs must have a minimum of five members. All members must be current USU students. You will submit your roster in the registration form.
5. Complete the USUSA Clubs & Organization Registration Form.
I have completed my form, what's next?
Once your registration form has been submitted, the Council of Clubs & Organizations with USUSA will review and send a notification within two weeks.
Contact the Council of Clubs & Organizations at email@example.com