Front of House
We've taken steps to ensure you can continue to enjoy live theatre!
- All performances will be ticketed with assigned seating to facilitate social distancing and contract tracing information.
- Audiences will be capped at the approved USU number for each venue and will change should the approved number change.
- Social distancing ticket policies are set and overseen by USU Event Services Box Office personnel.
- Audiences are required to follow COVID-19 guidelines, including wearing face coverings at all times, and practicing social distancing in lobby areas and restrooms. Guidelines will be posted at all venues.
- All front of house staff, including volunteers, will follow USU COVID-19 guidelines, wearing face coverings at all times, and practicing social distancing in lobby areas and restrooms.
- Front of House safety guidelines and policies for audience safety and social distancing are set and overseen by USU Event Services, including required signage and verbal information.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all venue lobby areas.
- There will be no concessions.
- Patrons may bring their own water in re-sealable containers.
- Masks must be worn at all times except when drinking.
- Any required intermissions will be extended to allow for social distancing.