Utah State University provides extensive resources and financial support to military and former military service members. We understand the unique challenges faced by veterans returning from active duty, and are committed to helping make the transition as smooth as possible.
USU has been labeled a "Top Military Friendly School" by KMI Research Group since 2010, based on enrollment rates, services offered, and financial opportunities available. USU is also listed on the G.I. jobs list.
If you're leaving for active duty, you don’t need to put your education on hold. USU's online courses allow you to continue with your degree from anywhere in the world. Visit the Veterans Resource Office, dedicated to providing support to veteran students as they pursue their academic, professional, and personal goals at Utah State University. Call 435.797.7886 to find out how USU can better serve you.
- Key staff members trained in military needs
- On-campus veterans organization
- On-campus veterans center
- Dedicated office for military affairs
- Dedicated office for veterans affairs
- Free tutoring
- Liberal withdrawal policy for military personnel