PEA SCHOLARSHIP INSTRUCTIONS
2016 – 2017
ALL APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
· Must be a current Utah State University professional employee or a family member of a current USU professional employee. ( A "professional employee" is defined as an employee who is exempt from earning overtime compensation. A "family member" is defined as a spouse, child, child-in-law, dependent, grandchild, or parent).
· Must be either currently attending Utah State University or accepted for admission to USU.
· Both undergraduate and graduate students may apply.
· Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
· Undergraduate students must take a minimum of 9 credits and graduate students must take a minimum of 6 credits per semester.
· MUST attend both Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 semesters. Please note that the total award will not be combined into one semester, and early withdrawal may cause forfeiture of all or part of the scholarship.
· Have not previously received a PEA Scholarship.
INSTRUCTIONS: Incomplete applications will not be considered.
1. Fill in the scholarship application; attach to an email to: (email@example.com)
2. Attach an unofficial transcript (most recent transcript from USU or prior university or high school)
3. Attach letter of admission to Utah State University (only if newly admitted)
4. Attach a one or two page document addressing each of the following areas:
a. Professional and academic goals (please be specific)
b. Financial need
Email completed applications to:
Melanie E. Bowen, PEA Scholarship Chair
Scholarship recipients will be notified by email on or before Friday, July 15, 2016.