Jon M. Huntsman School of Business | Marketing & Strategy
Cazier Professor Lifetime Achievement Award
The Cazier Professor Lifetime Achievement award is given annually to recognize a senior faculty member who has demonstrated 20+ years of consistent excellence in each aspect of their role statement. While the winner will be names that year's Cazier Professor, each winner will retain the title of Cazier Professor throughout their career.
Each dean will appoint a committee comprised of students, faculty, and administrative representation to select an outstanding professor from the college. From the eight college nominees, a committee consisting of a College Dean, the Chair of the Department Head Executive Committee, the Past-President of the Faculty Senate and a Provost office representative will review nominees and select an individual who will be named the Cazier Professor.
Congratulations to the 2022 Cazier Professor Lifetime Achievement Nominees!
- 2022 - Nicholas Morrison
- 2021 - Ryan Dupont
- 2020 - John Seiter
- 2003 - Allan J. Steed
- 2002 - Fred R. Hunsaker
- 2001 - James A. MacMahon
- 2000 - Thomas S. Johnson
- 1999 - Don C. Smellie
- 1998 - Robert C. Lamb
- 1997 - Izar A. Martinez
- 1996 - Frank J. Redd
- 1995 - A. Bruce Bishop
- 1994 - Marvin G. Fifield
- 1993 - Antone H. Bringhurst
- 1992 - Oral L. Ballam
- 1991 - William F. Lye
- 1990 - Larzette G. Hale
- 1989 - Rodney J. Brown
- 1988 - Bartell C. Jensen
- 1987 - Karen W. Morse
Criteria for selection of nominees include:
- Demonstrated record of sustained excellence in all aspects of the role statement
- Commitment to serving the public through learning, discovery and engagement
Submission Deadline: Friday, January 28, 2022
The following required nomination materials must be prepared with 12 pt. font.
- Two letters of support (3 page maximum)
- A nominating letter from the department head (3 page maximum)
- A letter of support from the college dean (3 page maximum)
- A short CV that emphasizes the faculty member's contribution to each aspect of their role statement
- A short biography (1000-1500 character count)
- A professional portrait at least 1000 pixels high, titled FirstName_LastName.jpg (not to be counted towards the 40 page total)
- A candid photo: landscape-orientation photo (1920X1080 minimum size) of nominee engaged in activity related to their nomination (teaching, working with students, doing research in the office, lab or field, etc.)
Submit materials in PDF format via electronic form.
For more information on the Cazier Professor Lifetime Achievement Award, please contact:
Phone: (435) 797-0121