Skip to main content

Alumni of USU

Update Your Information

  • Change of Information Form (pdf)
    Used to update name, date of birth, and SSN in the student information system. Note that documentation must also be included to show name change or SSN change (e.g., marriage license, drivers license, SSN card, etc.).


  • Official Transcript Request Form (pdf)
    Used to request official transcript(s) for pickup or to have official transcript(s) sent to specified destinations. Fee payment and signatures are required for processing.
  • If you last attended Utah State University prior to 1980, you will can request your official transcript by mail, in person at the Registrar’s Office, TSC 246, or going to


  • Diploma Replacement Order Form (pdf)
    Used to order a Replacement Diploma for Utah State University students who have lost their Diploma or want an additional Diploma.

Fees for Replacement Diplomas:

Undergraduate Diploma: $10.00
Graduate Diploma:  $15.00

Helpful Links