Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! You will learn…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
The Swaner EcoCenter indoor, wetland-themed climbing wall…
Join the American Festival Chorus and Orchestra for…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
Rate This FAQ
This is not an error. The course you are trying to register for requires the listed pre-requisite in the parenthesis. However, if a course does appear in parenthesis it may be taken concurrently with the course which requires this as a pre-requisite. You must register for both simultaneously via ACCESS or you will encounter the same problems. If you require further assistance, please visit with you advisor then with the Registrar’s Office TSC 246.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- How do I drop my last class?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- Who is my advisor?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?