Bring your little ones to participate in the first Big…
Up to six (6) $2,500 scholarships are available to study…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Jan. 23 – May 7, 2016 "A Matter of Taste"…
Walk A Mile is an opportunity for men and women to take a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What are special fees?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What is ACCESS?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?