Student Athlete Scholarship Golf Tournament
Now in its 27th year, USU’s Student Showcase is the…
Faculty engaged in mentoring undergraduate researchers…
Aggie Ice Cream tours will consist of viewing a DVD on…
Ignite is the rising star of Research Week, encapsulating…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
Rate This FAQ
The detail information concerning student tuition and other expenses can be found in the ACCESS system. Under the "Student" tab, in the Student Records option, there is a link that reads "Tax Notification". Upon clicking on this link, you will be prompted to enter in the year for the tax information that you want to see. This will provide the detail information the you or your tax advisor will need to determine what, if any, amounts apply to you for tax purposes.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there an installment plan option?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?