This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
This award-winning and wildly theatrical musical kicks…
New Student Orientation for new incoming students and…
Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- How do I audit courses?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- How do I drop my last class?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- What are No-test Days?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- What is my new Student ID Number?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- When is registration available?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- When is the last day to register?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- Where can I get the forms?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?