Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
2015 Undergrad Exhibition. Juried exhibition featuring…
Wei Yan, MD, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Please join us for a panel involving women from differing…
Apply for Graduation Online
Before proceeding, are you...
- Graduate student applying for graduation? Apply here
- USU Eastern student applying for associate or certificate? Apply here
- Applying for Associate of Science (AS) in General Studies? Apply here
- Undergraduate College of Humanities & Social Sciences student? Apply at the ChaSS Advising Center, TSC 302
- All other students can apply below.
- Undergraduate students need to fill out the following information completely and accurately. You are responsible for verifying your degree, major, emphasis, and minor through the ACCESS system. If the major, emphasis, or minor is not what you expected, then fill out a Change of Matriculation Form, get appropriate signatures, and send it to Registrar's Office, TSC 246 (1600 Old Main Hill, Logan UT, 84322-1600).
- Completed graduation packets (not this application) must be submitted prior to the deadline to graduate in that term.
- Students who submit their graduation packets after the deadline will graduate the following semester.
- If you do not return your graduation packet at least one semester prior to the term you plan to graduate, your name may not appear in the commencement program.
- If you are a Logan campus student, then you will be required to pick up your graduation packet at the Registrar's Office in TSC 246 (Applications for Graduation take 10 business days to process following the submission of this form).
- For more information regarding graduation, click here.
For further graduation questions, please contact the Registrar's Office at (435) 797-1116 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are having trouble submitting this form please contact the IT Service Desk by email email@example.com or call 435.797.HELP (4357).
Please enter your A-Number: