Step-by-Step Guide to College Scheduler
Choose a Campus
When you first login you will be prompted to choose a campus. Your selection can be changed later.
Filter courses by status (open/full/waitlist), delivery method (traditional, broadcast, online), or part of term (7-week, 14-week) using the buttons labeled change at the top of the page.
Click add break add any times you aren’t available for class, such as work schedules, co-curricular activities, family obligations, etc.
Click Add Course to start adding courses. Find courses by subject, attribute (depth/bredth), instructor, or Degree Works plan. Click add course to include courses in your schedule, and then click done to return to main screen.
Clicking Generate Schedules will find all potential schedules based on your filters, breaks, and added courses.
- Preview a schedule: Hover over the magnifying glass to see when classes are offered in that schedule.
- Compare schedules: Check the checkboxes of up to 4 schedules and then click compare to view schedules side by side.
- View a schedule: Click view to see full details about each course in that schedule.
- Locking a section: Locking a section will remove other potential schedules without that particular section. Lock a course if you know you want to enroll in that particular section.
- Favorite a schedule: Clicking the heart icon will save the schedule so you can easily refer back to it later.
While viewing a schedule click Send to Registration Cart. You will be taken to your cart where you can then click Register to register for all of the courses in your cart. Any error messages regarding prerequisites, course availability, and more will be shown during this step.
Each semester, you will need to review and accept the Tuition and Fees Agreement to be eligible to register. To review the agreement, click ‘open action items’. Once you complete the agreement in Banner, close the new tab and return to College Scheduler.
You can import courses from a Degree Works plan into college scheduler during Step 4. Click the Degree Works tab during this step to import your courses.