Skip to main content

Transferring Credits to Utah State University

Utah State University awards transfer credit for academic work completed at other academic institutions. Transfer and articulation is not based solely on the accreditation status of the transfer institution. In order to transfer credit to Utah State University, official transcripts must be submitted to the Admissions Office (transcripts from all institutions previously attended are required).
Transcripts should be sent to:

Utah State University
Attention: Admissions Office
0160 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-0160

Course by Course

Find course-by-course articulation agreements for all undergraduate courses offered at our Top-Feeder Institutions. These course-by-course agreements show how courses taken at these institutions will be accepted and applied at Utah State University.

In addition to the course-by-course articulations, USU maintains general education articulation agreements with the same Top-Feeder Institutions.

Transcript Process & Evaluation

Once the Admissions Office has completed your admissions application, your transcript will be sent to the Registrar’s Office to be posted by the Articulation Staff. Transfer courses that are not currently articulated will be sent to an Articulation Representative designated by the department for evaluation, which will then determine how the course will transfer.

If you disagree with how a course transfers to USU, please use the Transfer Credit Recommendation Form for re-evaluation for possible acceptance at Utah State University.

Policies & Guidelines

For detailed information about Utah State University policies regarding transfer credit please refer to the USU General Catalog.