- Enrolled in a College of Science degree program (undergraduate or graduate)
- Currently in good standing in degree program
- Currently making progress towards timely graduation of degree program
- Evidence of an acute hardship (emergency)
- Evidence that financial support will enable timely completion of degree program within the College of Science
Note: The College of Science Student Hardship Fund is separate from the university’s USU Emergency Hardship Fund. College of Science students may apply to both. A link to the university fund follows under “Resource Info.”
We invite you to join fellow Aggies in supporting the College of Science Student Hardship Fund. This fund ensures we can assist our student scientists, mathematicians and statisticians by providing financial support to ease the burdens caused by emergency hardships that could derail their education.
Thank you to all of the generous donors who have made this fund possible.