Resources for Statewide Campuses
The following resources are available to students who have experienced sexual misconduct: sexual harassment, sexual assault (including rape), dating violence, domestic violence, and stalking.
Confidential Campus Resources
- Sexual Assault and Anti-Violence Information (SAAVI) Office
435-797-7273 | saavi.usu.edu
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS): Identify your campus affiliation to be routed to the correct counselor.
435-797-1012 | counseling.usu.edu
- Student Counseling (Price Campus)
- Title IX Coordinator (Logan, Regional Campuses, and Blanding)
435-797-1266 | titleix.usu.edu
- Eastern Title IX Deputy (Price)
435-613-5468 | USU Eastern Sexual Assault Resources
- USU Police Department
435-797-1939 (Logan Campus)
435-613-5612 (Price Campus)
For all other campuses, call your local law enforcement where the crime occurred.
State and National Resources
The organizations below offer resources and help across the state and nationally. To find more resources, including rape and domestic violence crisis centers and where to get a sexual assault forensic exam in your area, see the service map below.
- Utah Sexual Violence Crisis Line
1-888-421-1100 | ucasa.org/resources
- Utah Domestic Violence Hotline
1-800-897-5465 | udvc.org/resources
- National Sexual Assault Hotline
1-800-656-4673 | Hotline and Live Chat
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
1-800-799-7233 | Hotline and Live Chat
- National Stalking Resource Center
1-855-484-2846 | Stalking Resources and Hotline
Resources Near You in Utah
Click on the arrow in the upper left-hand corner of the map to see all the resources available.