Students, faculty, and staff all share the job of looking out for each other by following state and university guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We can do this if we each do our part. As a member of the USU commuinty, I pledge to:
- Monitor my health and seek medical evaluation/testing if I have any of these symptoms: fever (100.4 or higher), cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, sore throat, muscle aches and chills, or decreased sense of smell or taste.
- Frequently wash my hands for 20 seconds with soap and water, and clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Avoid crowded activities or gatherings where social distancing (6 feet) is hard to maintain.
- Stay home if I am sick, if I have symptoms of COVID-19, or if I have been in direct contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Avoid close contact and practice social distancing (6 feet) whenever possible.
- Wear a face covering when required and when social distancing (6 feet) is difficult to maintain.
Protect Our Community
- Follow all CDC and university updates on health and safety guidelines and procedures.
- Participate in testing and contact tracing to stop the spread of COVID-19 and preserve the wellness of the USU family.
- Report if I am seeking testing or if I’ve tested positive to USU Risk Management by submitting the COVID-19 questionnaire.