Aggies Think, Care, Act (ATCA) is an initiative for fostering a caring community that enhances the learning environment for all Aggies. ATCA embraces diversity, human dignity and social responsibility. We challenge all Aggies to acknowledge and act upon these principles, which elevate the academic experience and prepare Aggies to become global citizens and leaders.
The board serves to provide student input when assessing campus climate and the needs of students. The board also serves as a bridge to reach underrepresented individuals within our Aggie community. Through this experience, individuals will gain access to leadership opportunities and training that will ensure they become global citizens and leaders.
- Complete ATCA training
- Attend monthly ATCA Student Board meeting
- Serve on an ATCA subcommittee
- Plan and execute events
- Engage and assist in various ATCA outreach efforts
- Actively embody ATCA principles of community (diversity, human dignity, and social responsibility) by:
- Upholding the dignity inherent in all of us and striving for civility and respect.
- Supporting the right of everyone to express their individuality and diversity within the
- bounds of courtesy, sensitivity and respect.
- Confronting discrimination and harassment whenever they occur.
- No minimum GPA requirement
- At least part time student attending USU Logan campus
- Available to commit to full academic year
- nterest in actively developing leadership skills
- Commitment to promoting inclusivity at Utah State University
How to Apply
For further questions about applying and/or the Student Advisory Board, please contact Felicia Gallegos