Utah State Releases 2018 Football Promotion Schedule
Wednesday, May. 30, 2018
Utah State Athletics has announced the promotions schedule for the upcoming 2018 football season, which features six home games.
New Mexico State, Saturday, Sept. 8
- Stripe the Stadium, presented by Locker 42 – All fans sitting in even-numbered sections will be asked to wear white to the game. All fans sitting in odd-numbered sections will be asked to wear Aggie blue to the game. All students will receive a free Stripe the Stadium T-shirt. Get your Stripe the Stadium gear at http://www.locker42.com.
Tennessee Tech, Thursday, Sept. 13
- Hall of Fame Recognition – The six inductees of the 16th Hall of Fame class will be recognized at halftime of the game.
Air Force, Saturday, Sept. 22
- Whiteout, presented by Locker 42 – All fans are asked to wear white to the game against the Falcons. Get your white-out gear at http://www.locker42.com.
- Ag Day BBQ – Utah State will celebrate its proud agricultural history and the vital role of Utah State University’s Agricultural accomplishments. Fans can take part in the annual Utah Agricultural Products BBQ (Ag Day BBQ). The BBQ will feature local Utah meat, produce and dairy products. The event will be held at Craig Aston Park (1307 N. 800 East in Logan). The cost is $12 for adults (11 & older), $10 for students with a current USU ID card and $5 for children between the ages of 3 and 10. Online purchases carry an additional $1.50 convenience fee per ticket.
- Parents and Family Weekend – This is the perfect opportunity for parents, siblings, grandparents and friends to experience college life with their student-athlete. For more information, please visit http://www.usu.edu/parents/parentsweekend.
- Extra Yard for Teachers (Teacher Appreciation) – Supported by the College Football Playoff Foundation, we will recognize local teachers during the game.
UNLV, Saturday, Oct. 13
- Homecoming – Return to Cache Valley and reconnect with old classmates, make new friends, visit favorite professors and experience the campus as it is today.
New Mexico, Saturday, Oct. 27
- Tackle Cancer – Supporting Cancer Awareness and Research through USU Athletics’ partnership with the Intermountain Foundation at Logan Regional Hospital, the game will include various recognitions and PSAs to help educate fans.
- Youth Football Day - Youth football programs throughout Cache Valley will be recognized and eligible for special group rates.
- Junior Aggie Stampede – All members of the Junior Aggie Kids Club will be invited to run onto the field prior to the game.
San José State, Saturday, Nov. 10
- Senior Day – Arrive early to help us recognize the 24 Aggie seniors prior to taking on the Spartans.
- Salute to Service (Military Appreciation) – A game to recognize military veterans and their families.
Utah State will begin the season at Michigan State on Friday, Aug. 31. The Aggies’ home opener will be on Saturday, Sept. 8, against New Mexico State, while their Mountain West opener will be against Air Force on Saturday, Sept. 22.
For ticket information, fans can contact the USU Athletics Ticket Office over the phone by calling 1-888-USTATE-1 or 435-797-0305 during regular hours of operation. Fans can also buy their tickets in person at the USU Ticket Office inside the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum or online by clicking on the “Buy Tickets” tab at www.UtahStateAggies.com.
Fans can become season ticket holders for as low as $110. Several packages are also available in youth season tickets (starting at $75), young alumni season tickets (starting at $75), for USU alums within the last five years, and family ticket plans.
Fans can follow the Aggie football program at twitter.com/USUFootball. Aggie fans can also follow the Utah State athletic program at twitter.com/USUAthletics or on Facebook at Utah State University Athletics.