URPD is pleased to offer several scholarship options to assist you in achieving your Professional Development goals. Scholarships are available through URPD to those whose program does not offer financial assistance and no other funding sources are available. All scholarship reimbursements require documentation of payment made with personal funds. All Reimbursement Options must be requested within 60 days of payment. View the application for additonal information about eligibility, options, and amounts.
Scholarships currently available through URPD
- Preschool CDA
- Infant Toddler CDA
- Family Child Care CDA
- CDA Renewal
- College Level Early Childhood Course
- National Administrator’s Credential (NAC)
- National Administrator's Credential (NAC) Renewal
- Community Based Career Ladder class that exceeds $200 in cost
- Certified Childcare Professional (CCP)
- Certified Childcare Professiona (CCP) Renewal
- Demonstrated Competency Observation Fee by a URPD Approved Observer.