Year-end exhibit by Interior Design graduating seniors.
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes is an international men's march…
Registering for Classes
Tips for a successful registration
- Get prepped. Learn about advising, selecting courses, registration holds and more in preparing for registration.
- Use waitlists to help you register for a full class if other students drop out, or the department adds seats. Learn more about using waitlists.
- If you missed the registration window, learn about registering late.
- Learn what to do after registering, including paying your tuition and changing your schedule.
- Don’t need class credit? Attend as an auditor. Learn more about auditing classes in the General Catalog.
next: Finishing registration »