Registration for Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter’s…
An art exhibit by USU MFA student Gabe Anderson.
With farm and ranch land dwindling due to population…
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
Registering for Classes
Tips for a successful registration
- Get prepped. Learn about advising, selecting courses, registration holds and more in preparing for registration.
- Use waitlists to help you register for a full class if other students drop out, or the department adds seats. Learn more about using waitlists.
- If you missed the registration window, learn about registering late.
- Learn what to do after registering, including paying your tuition and changing your schedule.
- Don’t need class credit? Attend as an auditor. Learn more about auditing classes in the General Catalog.
next: Finishing registration »