Preparing for SOAR
Congratulations! You are registered to attend SOAR. Here are some things to keep in mind as you prepare to attend your scheduled SOAR session.
Things To Do
- If you need to set your USU password, create your Aggiemail, or set your emergency alert information, go to http://www.usu.edu/soar/soarchecklist
- Call us if the major listed in your confirmation email does not match the advisor you would like to speak with at SOAR.
- Ensure you are able to attend the entire SOAR Session (9:45am to 4:00pm).
- Take the Work Interest Assessment Test. The instructions on how to take this test may be found at http://www.usu.edu/soar/soarchecklist
Things To Bring
- Photo ID (You need this to get your University ID)
- Updated University password
- SOAR Parking Pass
- Your results from the Work Interest Assessment Test
After you have registered for an on-campus session of SOAR you will be sent a confirmation email with parking instructions and detailed check-in instructions. Please bring your photo ID.
While at SOAR you will meet the A-Team, a diverse group of current Utah State students who have been well-trained to assist you in every step of the orientation process. These students are involved in many aspects of campus life. They know a lot about Utah State and they are willing to help you in any way they can. You will also speak to an academic advisor. He or she will help put you on track to graduate in a timely manner.