WE HAVE THE LIGHTS & CAMERA,
BUT WE NEED YOU TO TAKE ACTION.
Local arts and culture build strong communities. Your donation will help grow the arts in our community by allowing us to:
- Expand learning opportunities for our local students
- Enhance the design and construction of our sets, costumes, and props
- Fund guest artists, special projects, and facilities improvements
- Increase community awareness of USU Eastern theatre and art productions
USU EASTERN THEATRE
Utah State University Eastern is a fully accredited member of the USU system and the Caine College of the Arts. Our theatre department in Price produces four shows a year, in a variety of genres. Current productions are housed in the campuses new Peterson Black Box Theatre, and future productions will be split between the black box theatre and the newly renovated Geary Events Center.
USU Eastern has the unique opportunity to allow all students in the theatre program to participate on stage in a production each school year. As freshmen and sophomores, our students perform tasks typically exclusive to juniors and seniors on larger campuses, e.g., light and sound design, stage management, and lead roles, to name a few.. Our smaller classes allow us to focus on each student’s needs and talents with a more hands-on approach to teaching and learning.
Join the USU Eastern Theatre Club to help us in providing quality education and theatre production. Not only will you be adding to the art and culture of our community, you will be impacting the lives of college students as well.
USU EASTERN THEATRE CLUB
Director • $500/year
• All Performer benefits
• 2 USU Eastern Theatre polo shirts
• Signed poster from each of the year's productions.
Producer • $1,000/year
• All Director benefits
• 2 season tickets to USU Eastern Theatre productions
• 2 USU Eastern Theatre windbreakers
Executive Producer • $2,000+/year
• All Producer benefits
• 2 Geary Events Center seats named in your honor (seat plaques).