Aggie Ice Cream Donation Policy
Aggie Creamery, under the direction of the College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences, contributes to the local community by providing funds that can be utilize for donations. There are many important causes, however, the Aggie Creamery cannot contribute to all of them. For this reason, the following rules apply to donations.
- A typical donation is about $50
- Priority is given for
- University Student Groups
- University Events
- Non-University events
- Criterion used to evaluate donations requests
- Above priorities
- First come/first served
- Type of exposure for Aggie Creamery
- Donation Request Forms must be submitted online a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Donation Request Forms are reviewed within 2 business days, and questions, notifications, approval, or denial of the donations will be promptly given.
Groups receiving donations can list Aggie Ice Cream as a sponsor/donor on advertising materials before or during your event.
Upon approval you will be emailed a file of the Creamery logo. This file can ONLY be used for the specific event mentioned in the email.