Develop the life skills necessary to enhance your personal wellness. No health insurance is required, but you may bill insurance for any service not covered by the student health fee.
To schedule a wellness appointment, call 435-797-1540.
Alcohol, Tobacco and Drug (ATOD) Prevention
No-use and low-risk behaviors are supported while the realities and the negative consequences of high-risk use are addressed. ATOD-related barriers to academic and social successes are primary intervention goals.
- Alcohol and other drug (AOD) assessment
- AOD prevention education for self and others
- 8-hour Prime for Life education
- Individual risk reduction counseling
- Referral to treatment
- Relapse prevention counseling and smoking cessation
- 12-step recovery groups
Tobacco Cessation Education and Help
- Obtain medication through health care providers
- Individual cessation counseling
Work individually with a registered dietitian for all medical nutrition therapy needs.
- High cholesterol, blood pressure, food allergies and other dietary concerns
- Eating disorders
- Sports nutrition
- Blood glucose control
- Weight management
- Nutrition during pregnancy and lactation
- Other nutrition topics